Member Name 2010wolf [CURSED panda] Obp.tf Name Anas adel / 2010wolf Contact Information Your Age 18 Location Saudi Arabia Other Information Have you managed servers previously? Yes If Yes, which ones? I have played and served as an admin in all servers for probably 2 or 3 years in the "Operation Panda" community, which as some of you may know died a year ago. Why do you want to become an admin? Pretty much to punish the people who break the rules, like spamming text & voice chat, camping as the hale, people who don't talk english only, etc... More over, to improve this community and make it a better place for people who join and play. Are you familiar with admin commands? Yes Do you know any of our current staff members? Yes If Yes, please tell us the their names. Timo (AKA Ass Pancakes) Surny Hiro Sir Frama (AKA Frama) DasMalzbier Please tell us when you usually play and are available. for the next 28 days i will have around 3 to 5 hours of playing everyday. after that i will have enough time to play the whole day. for the next.. probably 50 days Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know. I'm from egypt, but i live in saudi arabia I currently finished high school and ready to start my collage life. I'm a friendly and likable person and easy to talk to, which is why made around 5 friends in the past 3 days just by playing and being friendly to them. I'm currently in a vacation, but i have an incoming very important exam(after 21 days), so that's why i will only be online for 3-5 hours a day. I'm very active both in the BP servers and in the website as well, oh and i played TF2 for over 4000+ hours (3200+ on this account, roughly between 700-1000 hours on my other "hacked F2P" account) About the admin commands, i'm pretty sure i know 95% of them, the other 5% are probably useless commands, or commands that i never heard about before. I add trust-able people to my friends list so that they can warn me if there is someone breaking the rules or not, so that i can go and punish them as fast as possible (if there is no admin there at the time), Or if i don't have time or can't go there, i used to ask one of my admin friends to go and punish whoever is breaking the rules. Becoming an admin in the VSH server is all what i want now, but becoming an admin in all servers will just make my job easier to improve this community. Oh and....I'm secretly a wolf don't tell anyone okay? ----------------------------------------------------------------- Edit: Surprisingly i just realized that my vacation is going to end roughly after around 90 days from now (18/6/2016), which is just stupidly too much... and i love it!