Awaiting Feedback [JB] Tweak to the ghosting rule. (2 Viewers)

Should this rule have some changes to help with round delay?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Only negative I see this plugin poses is that it'll cause most wardays to end up being a failround. Especially if the warden dies pretty early. As even if the other blus are competent enough to hold their own. If warden dies before 6:00 most of the time left after warden locks will have them still stuck inside the Warday area. I don't see it as a major issue but it's something that'll absolutely come up some time in future once the plugin does get added so it's worth bringing up beforehand. I would just say "blus can roam after 6:00 or after warden locks on Warday". But I'm not 100% sure if that's a good change in light of the plugin. And I don't think it as a rule change should be considered until the plugin is added.

• Useful
Reactions: ItsNotCalassic
Only negative I see this plugin poses is that it'll cause most wardays to end up being a failround. Especially if the warden dies pretty early. As even if the other blus are competent enough to hold their own. If warden dies before 6:00 most of the time left after warden locks will have them still stuck inside the Warday area. I don't see it as a major issue but it's something that'll absolutely come up some time in future once the plugin does get added so it's worth bringing up beforehand. I would just say "blus can roam after 6:00 or after warden locks on Warday". But I'm not 100% sure if that's a good change in light of the plugin. And I don't think it as a rule change should be considered until the plugin is added.

Berke can disable the autoslay if a certain lr type is picked, custom Last Request could be added to that list. The only side-effect would be that all other custom lr's would also have the autoslay disabled.

Berke can disable the autoslay if a certain lr type is picked, custom Last Request could be added to that list. The only side-effect would be that all other custom lr's would also have the autoslay disabled.
Good solution except for last day warday since there's no real workaround for that unfortunately. I only really clocked that warday was even going to be an issue today so I don't see it being a huge deal but it's better to address it sooner than later.

Reactions: Semicolon Backslash

Users who are viewing this thread