Accepted Un-guardban Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

laxlijam

Name of your Banned Steam Account: 24
Steam ID 32: STEAM_0:0:107356531
Date and Time of the Ban: Report occured January 25th, it was accepted at the 26th. The specific time as to when occured perhaps a week later from then.
Reason about the Ban: Buttongriefing, Teamkill, Causing a Failround - The punishment had doubled to a Perma-Teamban due to my prior transgressions of Mass-freekilling on the middle of 2022. As which I had appealed and was warned that any further offenses would "lead to a perma-ban" and that I should look forward to appealing a lont time later.

Admin that Banned you - Denzel Crocker - For doing the banning. Crubf for the punishment.

Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban:

What I did was no doubt incredibly foolish and I do personally think I have learned from my lesson in both my Perma-teamban back in 2022 and now with the length of how long I have been teambanned for this offense.

I think I have learnt from my mistakes fully and utterly, especially with life throwing me quite a tidal-wave of bad things this year. And if whomever is handling this case still sees me as unsuitable then I really cannot blame you at the slightest and I promise you won't hear a word from me if I am denied.

I do not deny that what I did was in any form a mistake, and I knew from when I pushed that button that I had fully made a grave mistake. (I know it doesen't excuse my actions for the slightest.) And for that I sincerely apologise for what I did and can wholeheartedly agree It's not something that'll occur again.

HOWEVER. I do fully understand the lengths of my past actions. I do understand WHY I may be denied again, and I am okay with that result. But I still seek to be un-teambanned if you think I am worthy of being put back in.

Thanks for reading. Please do take care of yourselves, whoever you may be.

^.^

• Optimistic
Reactions: ItsNotCalassic
Accepted, contact any member of the team to get your ban lifted.
I highly recommend being incredibly careful when you're on blue. A simple slip-up will land you right back here with much less leniency than you're being provided.
Good luck out there soldier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread