Status
Not open for further replies.

alexxtheidiot_

Name of your Banned Steam Account: alexx #TF2Center
Steam ID 32: STEAM_0:1:98064450
Date and Time of the Ban: 2024-01-11 13:05:20
Reason about the Ban: [SourceSleuth] Duplicate account
Admin that Banned you: CONSOLE
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: I have never used a duplicate account on your servers. If the logs say otherwise, I have either been impersonated, there was an error in your system, or I've been confused for another Alexx. When I looked up my name in the ban logs, I noticed a Dutch account of a similar name which has been banned multiple times for teaming on FF2 servers. This account is not mine and the similarity of the names is purely coincidental. Perhaps my ban was simply a mistake either by admin or the other Alexx's name was already in your system and I was banned automatically. If my appeal is denied, I would at least like to know more about why I got banned, since the lack of details and the suddenness of the ban confused me and I would like for your admin to clear that up.

Your country / ISP is known to recycle IPs from the past and since we've been around for about 11-12 years by now, sometimes old blocked reused IPs get false positives banned. This is what had happened in your case.
This could happen to you again and if it does, please appeal again. Not much we can really do and same goes for you. Thank you though for taking your time to make this appeal (appeal might be AI generated :pepega:) .

• Haha
Reactions: alexxtheidiot_
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread