Agressive Trials (1 Viewer)

Suzuya Sadson

Hello Community.

I am a bit sad to say that but, im tired of playing Team Fortress 2 on my favorite server.

-And why????
I can deal with the fact,that other normal members are agressiv on the community maps.
Because my job is to tell the rules or punish them, if they dont care about the rules.

-The new problem!!!
The community is growing.
And rivalries come with the growth.
every time I enter my favorite server , it happens that I am offended by the one or the other trial.
and when I try to ignore it, I was being attacked as the only of these (ingame).
I spoke with other members , trials and admins and nothing happened.

I will quietly lead up and let it all happen ?

Trials should behave adult and if they have problems , we should clear up them.
Private and not on our servers!!

Because we are a Community !

Thank you for reading my problems and my opinion :nekoheart:

• Agree
Reactions: Aokigahara
I'm sorry for kill+taunting you den

maybe it is not clear for you but thats not all. you have insulted me and were permanently aggressive towards me.
this should be no longer a joke for you.
these actions harm the community

Well both did not insult anyone, but both seem to be a little bit aggressive in their chatlogs(At least on duel).. I don't know where this is going, or what it should achieve. Stubb never misbehaved since I know him. Of course there shouldn't be rivalries between teammembers, since we are a team and should work together. But if you think that trials/admins don't like you or are against you(wich is hopefully not the case), it is your job to solve these problems. The admin team is not supposed to be a kindergarten in my opinion, everyone here should be mature enough to solve them by theirself.

• Agree
Reactions: Psycho
Well both did not insult anyone, but both seem to be a little bit aggressive in their chatlogs(At least on duel).. I don't know where this is going, or what it should achieve. Stubb never misbehaved since I know him. Of course there shouldn't be rivalries between teammembers, since we are a team and should work together. But if you think that trials/admins don't like you or are against you(wich is hopefully not the case), it is your job to solve these problems. The admin team is not supposed to be a kindergarten in my opinion, everyone here should be mature enough to solve them by theirself.

Fakt is that i want to solve this problem and please make a difference between saltyness and insults.
saltyness is not okay i know but i had to deal with this problems and not you.
I would then make that clear , I want to clarify up of listed with trouble and nothing else.

Are you sure Stubb is there problem then and not yourself?

As a third bystander i have no idea what 100% went on in the server but so far i saw it looks like you can't handle things if they don't go as you please. Idk if any ppl who played with this person can comfirm this but that is how it looks like to me.

Are you sure Stubb is there problem then and not yourself?

As a third bystander i have no idea what 100% went on in the server but so far i saw it looks like you can't handle things if they don't go as you please. Idk if any ppl who played with this person can comfirm this but that is how it looks like to me.

Maybe you stand a little bit too far outside to value. and please make not other people to the problem.

Maybe you stand a little bit too far outside to value. and please make not other people to the problem.
i just don't see why you need to make an entire thread about this.
if you want to solve it in a mature way then why don't u go talk to these people.

Well tbh I feel like this thread is purely made for attention and is completely useless.

If trials are in your opinion rude against you or dislike you, deal with it in private you don't have to let everyone else know, it's something between you and another trial it should be worked out between each other.

Also lately I have seen allot of shit between you and @Stubb and I have seen you gag him for just calling you stupid while you said some questionable stuff to.

As an admin we shouldn't let our emotions or personal grudges against a person get the best of us, we will act approprietly and we will defend the person we have a grudge against if he/she is victim of someone else breaking the rules.

But as I see so far you seem to somewhat get ticked off if people taunt after killing you, if that's the case I honestly don't think duel is a good server for you to administrate.

Well tbh I feel like this thread is purely made for attention and is completely useless.

If trials are in your opinion rude against you or dislike you, deal with it in private you don't have to let everyone else know, it's something between you and another trial it should be worked out between each other.

Also lately I have seen allot of shit between you and @Stubb and I have seen you gag him for just calling you stupid while you said some questionable stuff to.

As an admin we shouldn't let our emotions or personal grudges against a person get the best of us, we will act approprietly and we will defend the person we have a grudge against if he/she is victim of someone else breaking the rules.

But as I see so far you seem to somewhat get ticked off if people taunt after killing you, if that's the case I honestly don't think duel is a good server for you to administrate.

was obviously that stabbin liked this xD

I see that you cannot understand me all or suffering. fact is if somebody aingest them regulate offends , he will be punished and a trial should know the rules.

was obviously that stabbin liked this xD

I see that you cannot understand me all or suffering. fact is if somebody aingest them regulate offends , he will be punished and a trial should know the rules.

You should keep your personal problems out of the servers, if you can not understand that then you are not fit for administrating.

You should stop blaming everything on other people and start looking at yourself once. This thread did not have to be made and you just do this for attention so you can make people go for your cause although you directly tell people off when they don't agree with you.

I honestly think this thread should be closed as nothing good will come of this as long as no one agrees with Suzuya

"I am a bit sad to say that but, im tired of playing Team Fortress 2 on my favorite server.

-And why????
I can deal with the fact,that other normal members are agressiv on the community maps.
Because my job is to tell the rules or punish them, if they dont care about the rules."

Was the point of this thread to moan about people, or was it for something that's actually relevant. I took it as a resignation the first time I read it, then comments came in.

• Agree
Reactions: mosteraz and Lighty
Its more than interesting that so many negatively react on the thread. but i have already thoght to me that it in ends only around stubb goes. many of you are certainly friends of stubb and you are here to defend him. woeful... my thread was a try to bring peace at this situation.

Who would have understood the thread, would understood it is about reconciliation.

Its more than interesting that so many negatively react on the thread. but i have already thoght to me that it in ends only around stubb goes. many of you are certainly friends of stubb and you are here to defend him. woeful... my thread was a try to bring peace at this situation.

Who would have understood the thread, would understood it is about reconciliation.

In a certain way you are pulling a victim card saying you try your best and other people start treating you bad for it while you and everyone knows that's not true.

Stop acting like someone who is trying to do something good.

In a certain way you are pulling a victim card saying you try your best and other people start treating you bad for it while you and everyone knows that's not true.

Stop acting like someone who is trying to do something good.

Thanks for the new presentation of permanently unfriendliness

• Funny
Reactions: Flynt

Users who are viewing this thread