banned for "hacking" (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for the appeal. The demo has already been distributed among the staff because Supreme and the others who were there were still a bit hesitant. It will be reviewed and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

Reactions: Hurley
If this is Watashi Kawaii Desu Ka or whatever the hell your name used to be with the Demonflame something, then I can testify he does not hack, just uses a standstill playstyle. If this is someone different, then apologies. Cba to look at previous aliases or investigate.

If help is needed identifying a dodgeball demo, feel free to hit me up.

If this is Watashi Kawaii Desu Ka or whatever the hell your name used to be with the Demonflame something, then I can testify he does not hack, just uses a standstill playstyle. If this is someone different, then apologies. Cba to look at previous aliases or investigate.

If help is needed identifying a dodgeball demo, feel free to hit me up.
I believe supreme was unsure about the demo and was asking admins to look at it last night in mumble, I'm not an avid dodgeball player and so I can't tell if he's playing really well or hacking.

I also went on to check when @Hurley came to me about a "suspected" hacker. So I joined and spec'd him, and a lot of the server seemed against this guys play style (if he is using the stand still airblast playstyle.) The first round I spec'd I was sure he was a hacker, but a few more rounds and from what I could tell (reiterating that I'm not an avid dodgeballer so idk what a hacker looks like) he was just playing extremely well.

Edit: Here's the GameMe account: https://gameme.panda-community.com/playerinfo/14919 Nothing there about Demonflame alias.

Last edited:
Previous alias - "watashi wa kawaii desu ne?"

I know him, he doesn't hack, I've beaten him many times.

Detecting dodgeball hackers is super easy, I can 100% tell you there's no hack involved anyway, but I can certainly prove it by checking the demo too.

I meant that he used to have a demonflame unusual.

Previous alias - "watashi wa kawaii desu ne?"

I know him, he doesn't hack, I've beaten him many times.

Detecting dodgeball hackers is super easy, I can 100% tell you there's no hack involved anyway, but I can certainly prove it by checking the demo too.

I meant that he used to have a demonflame unusual.
My apologises about the unusual; I don't know about that kinda stuff, I just know it looks pretty sometimes.

If you know him and can vouch for him, lets get onto the unbanning! :D

I know im still just a Trial and that i still have plenty to learn, I havent seen the demo myself but from what i saw IN GAME i say he was hacking. There was a moment when it was 1v1 and the rocket was going at,and forgive me if im wrong but the rocket was 301mph and he was standing still why the other guy he was playing against was doing orbits and trying his hardest to kill Watashi. I just find it weird that he was standing still at that high speed and didnt even flinch he just directed every single rocket.

(edit--)
Sadly, that 1v1 situation WASN'T recorded on demo because for some ODD reason im not able to start demos because i dont have avi. supported.

• Disagree
Reactions: Lukas
Bear in mind that 301 isn't that fast on other servers like Pandemic, WPEU and Blueprint, and iirc he plays on WPEU more(?).

Anyway, I'd like to see the demo and get this unbanned since I'm vouching on his defence here. So if someone could drop me the link on Steam that'd be lovely.

Bear in mind that 301 isn't that fast on other servers like Pandemic, WPEU and Blueprint, and iirc he plays on WPEU more(?).

Anyway, I'd like to see the demo and get this unbanned since I'm vouching on his defence here. So if someone could drop me the link on Steam that'd be lovely.
You just said that 301 isnt that fast on ''other'' servers. Applying that its fast for pandas db server. And i strongly disagree, most players cant get the rocket that fast even with orbiting.

You just said that 301 isnt that fast on ''other'' servers. Applying that its fast for pandas db server. And i strongly disagree, most players cant get the rocket that fast even with orbiting.

It's fast on Panda, yes, where the player skill is usually far below that compared to other servers. What I'm saying is that 301 isn't such an incredible speed for him due to having had those plays a fair few times on other servers like WPEU where the speed increment is a lot higher.

Edit: Seen the demo now, not a chance that's a hack. Airblast distance isn't long enough or consistent enough to be a bot, he doesn't target any other rockets, mouse movement is normal swiping movements, and most importantly, he dies at super low speeds, as you often do on servers with different physics than what you're used to.
Can safely unban him.

Last edited:
I've also watched the demo. I do understand the ban as it does look quite suspicious, especially at a few points. However, he never really extends beyond what a skilled player can do, and especially certain moments tell me that this is not a hack. I second Noodl's judgment.

EDIT: apparently he had already been unbanned. Feel like that should have been posted here. Anyways, now it has. I can close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread