Accepted DatAssassin's Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishy

So, after an year in the panda community, I feel ready to post my application.

Name/Nickname: Giulio / DatAssassin

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:49767832

Online Times: I'm online almost every day from 14:00 to 22:00/23:00. Sometimes I can be not online because I have to study or I'm just out with friends. I do sport, so on wednesday and friday I'm out from 17:30 to 19:00.

Do you have a microphone? Yes, I do.

Previous Admin / Mod experiences: I was admin on some Minecraft servers. Yes...nothing else.

What Panda Community servers do you usually play on?I usually play in Hightower TDM 1 and 2, Deathrun, Saxton Hale and Freak Fortress. *EDIT*: I started playing in Jailbreak and Duel too.

Do you plan on visiting other servers in case of getting admin? I will visit other server if I get a report from them.

Do you have experience with SourceMod and how it works? I have no experience with SourceMod, but I do know some basic commands.

Why should we choose you? Because I like to help people and punish rulebreakers.

How will you do your job as admin? When people are breaking rules, I'll warn them:
-Being racist or swearing: 2 warnings and then gag/mute for 30 minutes.
-Hacking/Cheating/Exploiting will result in a permanent ban, no warnings.
-Being AFK ( for example in deathrun,in maps that has no afk-killers ): slay.
-Teaming: 2 warnings and then slay.
-Spamming text or voice or not speaking english in voicechat: 2 warnings and then gag/mute.

P.S.: I know, my english is not 100% perfect. Since my english teacher sucks at teaching (yes), I learned english by listening to songs, watching english videos etc..

Last edited:
Long time member, longer than me.
Friendly, online a lot, good rule management.

+1

Am I the only person who is strict with racism / discrimination here? Sometimes I feel like I am. After 2 warnings or even 1 warning people can expect a looong silence from me if they do it again.

The 'why should we choose you' is short but who cares, we know you well enough anyways.

+1 would give trial to.

Also, slays on AFK'ers is only useful to some extent. In Hale, AFK'ers can do more than you might imagine to ruin the game, so I always kick AFK'ers if they have been AFK for so much as two rounds.

I don't really know you much than the other, but your English is understandable, you're here since a long time, and according to what people said, you're a nice guy, so yeah.

Good thing that you're active on Freak Fortress 2, since I noticed how this server is full of rulebreakers.
Am I the only person who is strict with racism / discrimination here ?

Not really !

I really don't understand this:

-Being AFK ( for example in deathrun,in maps that has no afk-killers ): slay.

If the guy is AFK, I don't really think slaying him would make something different.
Apart from that, the decision isn't mine, so I can't tell anything.
You don't seem like a bad guy, you're even worse nice, sometimes.

Yes to me, I guess?

+1 It's Giulio, been here longer than I can remember. (And I can't remember for shit)
When you get accepted I am going to sing an italian song in the Skype call.

I really don't understand this:

If the guy is AFK, I don't really think slaying him would make something different.
Apart from that, the decision isn't mine, so I can't tell anything.
You don't seem like a bad guy, you're even worse nice, sometimes.

Yes to me, I guess?

In some deathrun maps, there isn't an afk slayer, and if everyone is dead except the afker, well, have fun waiting 3-4 mins.

Also, slays on AFK'ers is only useful to some extent. In Hale, AFK'ers can do more than you might imagine to ruin the game, so I always kick AFK'ers if they have been AFK for so much as two rounds.
Yeah, the example I did was just for Deathrun, for other gamemodes I'll just do what you said.

+1 I like you
Off-Topic: do you think I should make an application to me?

Saxton we're literally only Kevin's call away from announcing who is in and who is not. You already said what you thought in Skype, no need to post in the threads at this point ._.

Judgments have been passed. Welcome to the team.

And as you know, contact Kevin later for formal stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread