[dm_duel] aimbot #2 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hisu

Name: Poop
ID: STEAM_0:0:94104423
Infraction: aimbot, likely also wallhack and norecoil

He was getting fresh achievements, so I guess it's someone's alt, so kvn plz look at his IP or range.

Addendum: he was banned by smac when he got pissed off and turned on a bunnyhopping script ^_^ Still, an IP check wouldn't hurt, though I don't think it's any of the regulars.

Attachments

• poopaim.dem
    983.4 KB · Views: 191
Last edited:
Name: Poop
ID: STEAM_0:0:94104423
Infraction: aimbot, likely also wallhack and norecoil

He was getting fresh achievements, so I guess it's someone's alt, so kvn plz look at his IP or range.

Addendum: he was banned by smac when he got pissed off and turned on a bunnyhopping script ^_^ Still, an IP check wouldn't hurt, though I don't think it's any of the regulars.
found 3 alts, banned them and IP Ban too
Unbenannt.PNG

Checking for IPs is usually a horrible idea considering how dynamic IPs are standard today and you ARE going to end up with a lot of innocent people banned as alts. Especially poor countries have shared IPs or an extremely low DHCP lease time.

Checking for IPs is usually a horrible idea considering how dynamic IPs are standard today and you ARE going to end up with a lot of innocent people banned as alts. Especially poor countries have shared IPs or an extremely low DHCP lease time.
sure, but in most situations they are alts of banned hackers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread