Donation Bot (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boss

Before You Say Your Response To This Thread Keep In Mind That This Is Only A Simple suggestion And Should Not Be Taken That Seriously.

Donations are what keep the panda community alive and i think having a donation bot could help a lot more.

If i am correct only 1 or 2 people can take donations and make someone a donator and when those people are away it can be a problem for someone wanting to donate,especially when they live in a different place with a different time zone then others, a donation bot could help out a lot.

Having a donation bot,in my opinion, could help organize donations much easier and donating much faster and simpler.

Lastly i personally think a bot would be a much safer way to trade items,since there could be(not saying there are) people with fake accounts trying to impersonate people like kevin(which i find quite unlikely but could still happen)

Thank you for reading this suggestion and i hope you have a GREAT DAY!

I honestly think that it would take ALOT of work to make a donation bot, but i could be wrong.

SteamBots aren't flawless. Way too easy to break or exploit (see calladmin bot)

Also, what about paypal donations?

• Agree
Reactions: Supreme
Currently, AFAIK, Stabbin isn't that active to code a bot, and the only language I know how to create a bot that can handle trades/paypal is node, but the framework that exists for it is a pain (you are required to use an older version of node from a long time ago, tons of issues I encountered when I made an idling bot, etc).

So right now, I don't see this being actually made.

Currently, AFAIK, Stabbin isn't that active to code a bot, and the only language I know how to create a bot that can handle trades/paypal is node, but the framework that exists for it is a pain (you are required to use an older version of node from a long time ago, tons of issues I encountered when I made an idling bot, etc).

Stabbin is on here and there so you could ask him, he goes on and off alot.

SteamBots aren't flawless. Way too easy to break or exploit (see calladmin bot)

Also, what about paypal donations?
>exploit
Elaborate how please.

No issues with our node bots at bazaar. You obviously did something wrong.

Trading bots aren't that difficult if you just take some time to learn it. I have one too. Though it's pointless because profit keys take years to get because of ref prices.

We had a bot, idk what happened to it.

Trading bots aren't that difficult if you just take some time to learn it. I have one too. Though it's pointless because profit keys take years to get because of ref prices.

We had a bot, idk what happened to it.
Yea but i am not talking about a trading bot,i am talking about a donation bot so :)

That's the same thing except your bot doesn't return items, even easier.
It does need to be able to automatically fetch and run the required SQL query

why automate everything if there is that nice steam trade request?

I'm on this, not coding at the moment because my testbot can't trade. I'll do everything in my power to make it 'exploit' proof.

The bot will have two functions. It will be a key banking bot and it will have a donation feature where you'll be able to put up items and pay for donator rank.

Feel free to ask me anything.

Edit: Key banking part is done. Just waiting to test it. We won't put anything in production if it's not tested.

• Agree
Reactions: Kevin and Joe
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread