Harsh Ban. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TerryyyD

Banned
EvoWarrio5,

You banned me permanently for accuse of "Stealing", "Call Abuse" and "Insulting The Owner".

Stealing - I have only ever stole a rocket when it was ever going to hit me wether it was for me or not. And the steal I did on "Max Box", was only to get rid of him. Impersonating a player was not enough to CQC him?

Call Abuse - Now this is a funny one. I get the so called 'Abuse' when it comes to 'Spam', I may have spammed it before, but I used it to show Admins who are breaking rules. The fact of me using it to send horrible messages is a completely different story.

Insulting The Owner - Now this one makes sense. I have and admittingly have sent messages to the owner which are insulting through the 'call' command. But I see how that deserves a ban. But read the logs before that call. I have a bad temper, and can get annoyed easily, especially due to lag. I was annoyed at the time and was just very annoyed at the orbit killing me over and over, and the lag annoying me to hell. But that doesn't just cover up the fact of me "Insulting The Owner". The only thing I was really serious in those 'calls' was to fix the lag. I'm not sure if it just me, but alot of people lag when playing; and especially on the Dodgeball servers, will lag alot for some reason. I'm not saying the whole community is laggy, but it is very annoying in a mod that is impossible to play with lag. Now I get that I get a ban for this.

But please, don't make it permanent.

Anything less than permanent, and no jokes about changing the time to "999999 days", or anything.

I enjoy playing on Panda, especially Dodgeball servers. I play there everyday. And I know alot of people who play there.

So all I ask from you is an unban, or atleast a time change to atleast a proper time which would allow me to rejoin sometime.

https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=+STEAM_0:0:64234618+&Submit=Search

I saw the call that mainly drove me to this ban last night and forgot to take action. For context's sake, the call is this:

20:25 - [PandaBot] CallAdmin:
New report on server: Panda-Community.com TF2 #19 [Dodgeball 2|gameME] (176.57.142.80:27015)
Reporter: TerryyyD (STEAM_0:0:64234618)
Target: ۞۩ஜ▬partypatient▬ஜ۩? (STEAM_0:0:64453008)
Reason: GO FUCKING KILL YOUR SELF YOU SHITTY AS OWNER WHO FUCKING RUNS THE SERVERS INTERNET USING A FUCKING CEREAL BOX, GO FUCKING DIE

You say "check the logs right before the call". I just did, and there is absolutely nothing about lag to be seen within 15 minutes before the call.

So when I just now got this:

21:07 - [PandaBot] CallAdmin:
New report on server: http://Panda-Community.com TF2 #19 [Dodgeball 2|gameME] (176.57.142.80:27015)
Target: Max Box (STEAM_0:1:111545228)
Reason: You're fake and you're shit, enjoy.

And remembered you had not been punished yet, I joined. Immediately as I do so, I see you try to steal as well. So yea, I was just about done. I don't think anybody would be surprised that I went with a perm straight away.

You say to not make it perm because you love to play on our servers. There are a lot more people out there who do. Why should this be a reason to unban you? I see no apology in your post.

New report on server: Panda-Community.com TF2 #19 [Dodgeball 2|gameME] (176.57.142.80:27015)
Reason: GO FUCKING KILL YOUR SELF YOU SHITTY AS OWNER WHO FUCKING RUNS THE SERVERS INTERNET USING A FUCKING CEREAL BOX, GO FUCKING DIE
This wasn't put in "The best of the Calladmin" thread? This is pure gold

https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText= STEAM_0:0:64234618 &Submit=Search

I saw the call that mainly drove me to this ban last night and forgot to take action. For context's sake, the call is this:

You say "check the logs right before the call". I just did, and there is absolutely nothing about lag to be seen within 15 minutes before the call.

So when I just now got this:

21:07 - [PandaBot] CallAdmin:
New report on server: http://Panda-Community.com TF2 #19 [Dodgeball 2|gameME] (176.57.142.80:27015)
Target: Max Box (STEAM_0:1:111545228)
Reason: You're fake and you're shit, enjoy.

And remembered you had not been punished yet, I joined. Immediately as I do so, I see you try to steal as well. So yea, I was just about done. I don't think anybody would be surprised that I went with a perm straight away.

You say to not make it perm because you love to play on our servers. There are a lot more people out there who do. Why should this be a reason to unban you? I see no apology in your post.

You don't get it?

I have done so many calls to you guys, your logs would be a GB size.
I try report as many people who break the rules.

And that Max Box part, you wouldn't mind having a player protend to be someone else?
I stole from him to kill him. You let him say he's using hacks and you admins don't give a SHIT.

All I want is to change the ban date and I'm sorry for saying stuff to the admin.
I play on there all the time, I get so annoyed when I get bad connection on there, I don't mean shit when I say stuff that is angry.

Sorry,
Could you just change the ban time to not permanent?

I have done so many calls to you guys, your logs would be a GB size.
I try report as many people who break the rules.
I just want to point this out: Instead of spamming our admins with reports (when a player report someone the admins automatically receive a chat message on Steam) you could record a demo, upload it to eg. dropbox and post a thread in the player report section of our forum. That way the admins can handle the report and punish the rule breaker later when they become available/online again.

OR lets say there are 3 stealers on the server. Instead of reporting all 3 of them, you just report one of them and perhaps edit the reason a bit and tell the admins that there are 3 rule breakers. Then the admins will be aware of the people who are breaking the rules and wont get spammed (unless the same person gets reported by different people) as much.

Being an admin is something you do on your spare time, you can't always expect that an admin will come onto the server each time you report someone for eg. stealing. Especially if there are no admin available at that time. Getting spammed by the calladmin bot is very frustrating, especially if the reporter is using insultive language in the reason field.

Why would you steal TO KILL him? By stealing his rockets you ensure he does not have the chance to die. Nice logic.

If after 'spamming' reports, and obviously seeing it doesn't work, wouldn't the next logical step be to think "Hmm, this doesn't work, maybe I should contact an admin personally or make a forum thread."

Reactions: Supreme
You don't get it?

What is there not to get? You made a horrible call, then another offensive one, then tried to steal, and got punished for it. As straightforward as it gets. By stealing from people who annoy you you only make the problem worse, not better.

As has already been said, add admins to your friends list or report them on the forum, or adapt the call reason to reflect the situation.

And that Max Box part, you wouldn't mind having a player protend to be someone else?

No, not really. Don't see why we should. Admin impersonation is forbidden, and copying someone else's name to overtly try to harm their reputation in any way is as well. Just copying it is not.

I stole from him to kill him. You let him say he's using hacks and you admins don't give a SHIT.

Yea I'm feeling the love. This really makes me want to unban you.

"let him say he's using hacks" is flawed in itself as I only joined to get you out of the way. I did not know that he was doing anything of the sort.

All I want is to change the ban date and I'm sorry for saying stuff to the admin.
I play on there all the time, I get so annoyed when I get bad connection on there, I don't mean shit when I say stuff that is angry.

And there finally a brief apology, after a post of "you don't get it" "I always call but admins don't give a shit" and "I stole because I don't like him". I'm just not feeling it. You don't even say that it won't happen again; in fact rather the opposite, seeing as how you keep saying how annoyed you get and now also that you dont mean it when you say bad stuff. I don't see why we should trust you.

And at this point to say that it won't happen again would feel like you just say it because now you know that that is what I want to hear. Like how you only apologised after I made it clear that's what I wanted.

If anyone has any input / opinions on what to do here, go ahead and post them.

from what i have seen from you i think your perma ban is just fine as it is.

from what i have seen from you i think your perma ban is just fine as it is.
Well go fuck yourself. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██░░░░░░░░░░░
░░▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄░░░░░░░
▄▀▀░█░░░░▀█▄▀▄▀██████░▀█▄▀▄▀████▀░░░░░░░
█░░░█░░░░░░▀█▄█▄███▀░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▄░░░░░
█░░░█░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀░░░█░░░░
█░░░▀█░░█░░░░▄░░░░▄░░░░░▀███▀░░░░░░░█░░░
█░░░░█░░▀▄░░░░░░▄░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░█▀▄░░
░▀▄▄▀░░░░░▀▀▄▄▄░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀░░█░░
░█▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░
░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██░░░░
░░▀█▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▀░░░▀█░░
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█░░█▀▄ █▀▀ █▀█ █░░░░█░▄░█ █ ▀█▀ █░█░░█ ▀█▀░█
█░░█░█ █▀▀ █▀█ █░░░░▀▄▀▄▀ █ ░█░ █▀█░░█ ░█░░█
█░░▀▀░ ▀▀▀ ▀░▀ ▀▀▀░░░▀░▀░ ▀ ░▀░ ▀░▀░░▀ ░▀░░█
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

• Optimistic
Reactions: Madact

You are absolutely not going to get it lowered now, lol.

Say goodbye to any possibility of being un-banned.

Acting like a child certainly isn't the way forward and your 10/10 meme's and abusive language certainly isn't going to get you anywhere. As I don't know what was said on the server I can't base my judgement on that, but looking at this thread, it's quite obvious to me that your perm is most definitely needed.

Well, go find another community then ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

RIP in Pieces sweet prinse
2015-19987
Rekt by GrannyWarrior5

PS: Sorry, I had to say that.

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: Joe and Kodeko

see i told ya ^^

• Agree
Reactions: Kah

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread