Accepted i got banned and i dont agree with it -Megu (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eno

Name of your Banned Steam Account: Megu
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:77468970
Date and Time of the Ban: 16.07.17 22:02
Reason about the Ban: Latespawning 12 hours, Madact added 1 month with no true reason (her reason she means that i said i don't care (and thats not true btw))
Admin that Banned you: Madact
Why should you receive a unban for the ban: Madact added 1 month to my ban with the reason that i said "I don't care" what is not true i didn't know that latespawning is a ban reason so i said to my self "i take the 12 hours its not much" but i don't take 1 month for somthing i didn't said at all i was like 30 sec on the server

• Funny
Reactions: TWC
Heh.
I better explain what's going on with this case as clearly you didn't explain what happened.
So we had just about finished a round, the death request for a freeday was obby. So two freedays where doing obby. Straight after the last one died, someone late spawned. It was this guy. This guy said on voice chat 'haha I late spawned just at the right time'. People where going 'crazy' in chat, but mainly voice. I said on voice 'you know late spawning is against the rules right?' he then said 'ok' I then said 'You know I can ban you for it'. At this point it was hard to tell what happened as someone over talked. What I heard I thought was laughing? Or maybe he didn't say anything.
Waited a bit...Didn't kill himself or anything. I asked if anybody could kill him at one point (I think that was before I said that stuff in chat) and one of the blues said 'He is a scout he ran off'.

I did not add a month because you said 'I don't care', I added a month because this is your 4th ban.
Clearly you didn't care if it was 12 hours. Now I moved it to a month you care that your actions do have consequences.

Looking at this as well, you're not exactly sorry are you?

Edit: If some of you are concerned about warnings, someone was pointing it out to be bad in chat so I didn't need to (But I did in voice). He also understands English, so lmao.

ok first of all i didnt hear anything every guard on the blue team overtalked so i just run the whole time over the map and i didnt even noticed that u talked to me so im rly sorry about that but i didnt heared u also i think my game sound was to loud too but i fixed it and i rly wasnt even talking to you i just had fun about the moment i wasnt even about to break the rules so im sorry for that

No i cant remember i said that sry but thats not true
im not saying u are a liar or something but i didnt said that

:rolleyes:
If you're going to lie at this point you're going to end up digging yourself a hole.
I know what I said and I know what you said. Besides, no matter what he said she said latespawning is against the rules. With people mentioning it in chat and voice, I do not understand how you think late spawning is ok.

With this now I am unsure where to go. I'm probably going to think about this today and decide what I'm going to do. I'm sure you can wait for my final answer, yes?

yea sure i can wait but i hope u think right over it, i like the panda community and also the server it was never my intention to break the rules or something

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread