I wasn't using aimbot (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad though that we cannot just rely on the word of admins, trusting they will be unpartial and do their job correctly... :/

Not to be offensive or in any way dismissive, but I would trust the decision without evidence depending on who made the initial decision, and this sadly is not one of those cases.

• Agree
Reactions: Jayy
I would also really like to trust the judgment, but fact of the matter is that right now it is word vs word. An earlier permanent ban for hacking with no evidence was issued by Skiffa before, which ended up not being true.

Hell, Solid and I even unbanned someone he thought was hacking because there was no demo, and he was Anti-Cheat admin on ETF2L (now even Head). Nuances of the admins and situations were different, but "no demo, no ban" should hold true in both.

Sometimes a pure judgment can be trusted, and other times this is not quite in order.

• Agree
Reactions: Madact
To be fair I think I've run into Classy Pikachu before and I haven't had one inkling of a thought that he uses hacks, that was a couple of months ago though so that might have changed. However everyone is right, unban him for lack of evidence since we cannot proof right or wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread