Votes: 5 22.7%
  • No

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • Don't Care

Votes: 5 22.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys I was thinking since there is a wide range of players for MineCraft why don't we get one, I understand we will need admins/mods for the server and I don't think we will have any issues finding people for that also I know that MineCraft has a large number of players also could get us some more members and there are a variety of player types from survival to creative all the way to PVP.

What do you guys think of this either my commenting on this or voting on the poll.

Also if needed I have a idea for a spawn but will need help with the plugins.

MichaelWebb100

Reactions: Uncle Lance
A problem with minecraft is attracting a player base for it, there are thousands of minecraft servers how do you make this one original from the others so that people wish to play it above all of the others?
Panda.
that should say everything :)

Who is going to watch the server for rulebreakers? And the interest in playing minecraft is kinda dropping, even if updates are coming it's way..

Consider this we would need another section for Minecraft applications and with no head admin and forum manager it would be very hard to organize admins and interest would be quite low.

i have a minecraft account because i was sad one night and the guys in the mumble were playing so i bought a copy of the game and i've played it like twice so i'd probably be interested.

Last edited:
Consider this we would need another section for Minecraft applications and with no head admin and forum manager it would be very hard to organize admins and interest would be quite low.

1335820139632.gif
It's hard having to agree with Joe.

Minecraft has really died down recently, hardly any updates and the game is just boring and senseless unless you have a project on hand. It just seems like at the moment with what Joe said trying to add an extra section onto the community would be taking it slightly overboard. Like Sir Andy said also, what would we provide that no other server does? For the effort it takes to run and maintain it would be much easier to give this idea a miss and just use another well known server for the time being.

• Agree
Reactions: Sir Andy
How about a Modpack?
Hexxit, Tekkit, Feed the Beast n this stuff...

• Dislike
Reactions: SunDwarf
This has been tried like two times already...

Factions would be a better gamemode to attract people.

The minecraft community is shit, it would be hell of a job to administrate there if there would be decent rules.

Okay i just wanna say that Minecraft is dying out, i haven't played it in the longest & I Agree with @Joe ,if we were thinking about making a Minecraft server, RIGHT NOW wouldn't be the best time to do it.

1. I think we could find admins for minecraft servers, that is not problem. Since few our admins are playing minecraft, but not often, maybe once or twice in a week.

2. Minecraft community are cancer, of course, most of mc players are kiddos. So do we really want to see insulting, which is like when some kiddos are crying for getting killed?.

3. Minecraft is kinda dieing.

4. If somebody want to play minecraft with friends, why not build own private server?

Moved to suggestions as it seemed more of a suggestion...

I'd have to say no to the minecraft server as I have been on many minecraft servers and you need some special selling point to make it popular. I don't think minecraft is dying, it still has loads of players (agreed they're about 10 years old) but its still popular. I don't play it as much but I would play it with my friends, but like Skiff said, if I wanted to play with Lukas, Violet, etc, I would set up my own private server and we could all agree on what plugins to add and such.

No need for a massive panda minecraft server that'll inevitably fall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread