New server (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
11x sound better...

The main characteristic of this game mode is the fact that all weapon attributes are multiplied by 10. This includes both the positive and negative stats of each weapon, and often results in incredibly powerful or ridiculous weapon and player abilities.
For instance, a Spy wielding a Conniver's Kunai will spawn with only 1 health, however achieving a backstab will boost their health to a temporary 1800. This boost also applies to damage buffs or resistances; wielding a Chargin' Targe will cause the responsible Demoman to have full immunity to explosive and fire damage; a Heavy wielding the Gloves of Running Urgently cannot deal any damage with them; a Soldier wielding the Gunboats will take no damage from Rocket Jumping regardless of which Rocket Launcher is equipped. Certain weapons which would otherwise be direct upgrades from each other thanks to the stat boost, such as the Splendid Screen from the Chargin' Targe, will either not gain the boost or receive a smaller one.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zQ74nUFzRc[/video]

I dislike it, its my opinion. I don't think many people will join. I could be wrong.

Max .:[Old Panda]:.' said:
The main characteristic of this game mode is the fact that all weapon attributes are multiplied by 10. This includes both the positive and negative stats of each weapon, and often results in incredibly powerful or ridiculous weapon and player abilities.
For instance, a Spy wielding a Conniver's Kunai will spawn with only 1 health, however achieving a backstab will boost their health to a temporary 1800. This boost also applies to damage buffs or resistances; wielding a Chargin' Targe will cause the responsible Demoman to have full immunity to explosive and fire damage; a Heavy wielding the Gloves of Running Urgently cannot deal any damage with them; a Soldier wielding the Gunboats will take no damage from Rocket Jumping regardless of which Rocket Launcher is equipped. Certain weapons which would otherwise be direct upgrades from each other thanks to the stat boost, such as the Splendid Screen from the Chargin' Targe, will either not gain the boost or receive a smaller one.
oh okai beercheers

Well, we got max. max iz pr0. He can balance weapons if needed. Example: overpowered crossbow from medic, hardcore dmg and like no reloadspeed.

well you can beat that with another wep. stay close so he doesn't get more dmg boost from the longer range. and get a kunai. if you get 1 back stab. you'r invincible

You start with 1 hp=insta death from everything. Good luck :D

there are alot if idiots you know and its a percentage. so not tooo low hp. but still insta death but that doesn't change a thing at all.

Well, thats the fun about 10x server? imbalanced things are imabalanced :D but thats what makes 10x fun. Also. max if u want we can do smth even better. 20x! xD?

10x is ok, but 20x is ridiculous. My answer is "yes to 10x, no to 20x"

Attachments

• 205431__safe_rainbow-dash_text_mad_disapproval.png
    389.3 KB · Views: 238
Let's make a vote for x10 or Randomizer?
OR BOTH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread