Declined pooter9001's Mute/Teamban Appeal (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pooter9000

Name of your Banned Steam Account: pooter9001
Steam ID 32: STEAM_0:1:229422352
Date and Time of the Ban: 2023-12-13 02:53:54
Reason about the Ban: Encouraging rule breaking
Admin that Banned you:Denzel Crocker
Why you should receive an unban: The reason I was banned in the first place was an honest mistake on my part. In voice chat I said "warden turn off friendly fire" while friendly fire wasn't actually on as a joke since it's something people say a lot in game and was not expecting him to do it. However, he did actually end up doing it, and as a result one red player ended up getting killed. In hindsight, the warden appeared to be a new player, and I shouldn't have made the joke in the first place. However, if I am unmuted, I will be more aware and make sure not to accidentally break this rule or any other again. I have been muted/team banned for nearly half a year at this point, which I think was plenty of time to be more aware of all of the rules of the server.

Hello, pooter9001. In your past appeals I was only a trial and thus had to have my former mentor Ian (who has since now resigned) handle, but since I am a full now, I can deal with this appeal myself.

Will I definitely appreciate that you have realized the wrongdoing that got you muted, reviewing these chatlogs I have found some concerning pieces of chat:

bandicam 2024-05-01 15-28-55-024.jpg
bandicam 2024-05-01 15-29-16-530.jpg
bandicam 2024-05-01 15-29-31-900.jpg

Unfortunately I do not feel confident yet in unmuting you due to these concerns. Please refrain from being overly sexual in chat in the future. Since this hopefully won't be a hard task, I will let you re-appeal in three weeks (May 22) and I will review your chatlogs to make sure they are clean enough for me to be ready to unmute you.

Sorry to say but I will be declining this.

• Agree
Reactions: Cowboy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread