Declined Report against tinyman (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cactus god

His current steam name is tinyman.
His steam ID is STEAM_0:0:450964956.
This was on the US 2fort server.
Here is his HLstats profile: https://hlstats.panda-community.com/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=556091
He's being reported right now for cheating, specifically wallhacks along with excessive toxicity in voice chat and game chat.
Here is the evidence we've gathered:
These are the two videos I recorded while spectating him (it's split into two videos because I stopped recording at one point), please read the description in order to get to the important parts, as I was asked in the discord not to edit down the video, so it's all raw footage. Part 1 -
--- Part 2 -
His chat logs also show how overbearingly toxic he is to other players, mostly the ones that call him out it seems.
Here are his chat logs: https://hlstats.panda-community.com/hlstats.php?mode=chathistory&player=556091&page=2
If this isn't enough evidence, we do have some more footage at our disposal from another perspective, but I figured this would be a good enough base. If you want to see the rest, simply ask.

All of this was done in collaboration between cactus god, Cheese Egg, and Steffy.

So I want to add my two cents to this. After playing with Tinyman for quite a few games, the dude is very clearly doing more than just TP. The problem is that he's trying to hide the fact that he knows where people are at all times by doing both (or at least pretending like he's just using tp). A great example of this is at roughly 6:55, he has been completely focusing his uber/banner on me (he's got an obsession with me as you might have noticed). He very obviously knew where I was, and went straight for me. This is one example of many that he does things like this. Note, I made the mistake of publically calling him out for cheating by this point, when another person on my team accused him of cheating (quite a few people have picked up on this), so he was at least trying to not be too obvious with it at this point.

I know just acting as a witness by itself isn't enough evidence of course, but just to add more context, I have personally experienced Tinyman perfectly pre-firing in spots where even thirdperson wouldn't be enough to see the person. So this is NOT an isolated incident. Yes I am fully aware that you can just "get lucky", or even predict people, but this guy does it pretty damn consitently.

I also have footage from another person's perspective of this same game if needed (though since it was the same game, not sure if I should bother)

I will also add that on top of this guy being sus, the dude is extremely toxic as well, and has been obsessively trying to just harass/bother me in any game I end up with him in.

I've included some screenshots to show some of his toxic behavior, as well as a potential vac banned alt of his (though I admit that one is extremely circumstantial). Everything from the way he acts/behaves, to the sus things he does, while trying to cover it up with "tp", I am convincd that this dude is worth banning, and I have other people that I could add as witnesses to his BS as well.

Attachments

• OvuEWhi.png
    OvuEWhi.png
    2 KB · Views: 37
  • H6bi29u.png
    H6bi29u.png
    2.5 KB · Views: 35
  • digL7A1.png
    digL7A1.png
    2.6 KB · Views: 34
  • fwKIB3s.png
    fwKIB3s.png
    175.3 KB · Views: 37
Reactions: cactus god and Rand
Just proofing a point, you dont need walls to predict enemys.
View attachment 30710
No one said anything about predicting not being a thing. Of course it is, and I do that all the time. Generally speaking though, you can tell the difference between good prediction, and just someone that clearly knows where you and others are at all times. It's admittedly very hard to get people that almost exclusively wall/increase their crit chance banned. tp combined with "I just got lucky" defense makes it extremely hard. I will say that I've been playing this game for over 8k hours worth, since the game came out in beta, and have played with my fair share of cheaters, both obvious ones, and others that try to hide it like this guy, and I'd say I'm decently good at spotting it at this point.

Reactions: cactus god and Rand
Just proofing a point, you dont need walls to predict enemys.
View attachment 30710
While I do agree that you can predict enemies, and I do have quite a few clips of what looks like him doing just that, which I've intentionally left out for that reason, the clips I've highlighted should show that he isn't just predicting movement, he was actively targeting a specific person in them.

Reactions: Furby and CheeseEgg
So after reviewing I agree that their behaviour in communication is unacceptable so I have given them communication blocks. (notable - tinyman pt 1 16:35)
I did notice some provoking from the other party. This is probably making the situation worse by feeding their behaviour so I do discourage this.

As for the cheating part, I have requested for a second opinion. In the meantime any other evidence is welcomed to be posted in this thread, TF2 demo preferred and without the knowledge of the person being recorded to avoid them 'putting on a show' which is somewhat evident in the videos.

Any questions feel free to message me privately.

Reactions: CheeseEgg
So to come to a conclusion based on what evidence is given we are not comfortable giving this user a ban, however it is noted that certain actions with the evidence could be concluded to cheating.
I've been keeping tabs to see if this user returns but they have not. So if this user does return and you obtain more evidence, please do post another report for review.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread