Declined Shamrock (I love rayman) mute Appeal (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name of your banned/muted steam account: Shamrock I love rayman
Steam ID 32: STEAM_0:1:526843094
Date and time of mute 2024-05-07 20:41:43
Reason for mute: micspam
admin that banned you: Madact
Why should I be ungagged: The admin said no mic spamming and I thought he was reffering to when I was screaming but it was actually me singing and I had no idea until last second, I won't do it again if I am ungagged or not

Reviewing the demo you sang happy birthday 4 times on repeat before your warning. You were warned not to micspam in chat, started singing again. I then did a middle screen text 'shamrock no singing' you then said 'no fun admin'. You then turned on FF killing your teammate(s)... then sang again, mute is placed and lastly the teamban.
From what I can hear the only scream I'm guessing is when you turned on FF? But you got told not to sing spam before that.

I will say though pretty funny cleetus had you locked up in his discord basement. He's actually not allowed to do that allowing you to communicate past your punishment via another account so please don't make that a habit.

I was thinking perhaps I didn't make it clear but after reviewing the demo I'd say I made it clear enough. Given the chaos of the server with you spam singing the same song over and over again did not help the situation.

So TLDR, warning was clear punishment stays on. You are fun to play with though and hopefully this does not discourage you from playing, just be mindful of not taking it too far.

• Winner
Reactions: ItsNotCalassic
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread