Should sentries be blocked on Hightower TDM server? (1 Viewer)

Should sentries be disabled?

• Yes

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I must say I don't get the problem some people have with mini-sentries. They're annoying yes, but also easily killed off. It's part of the game, really.
Also wasn't this thread initially about 4-5 big sentries camping, and not minis?

Well I've never played on that server though so I might want to shut up. I don't even know what TDM is lol.

The point of the Hightower server is just to kill people, there's is instant respawn and the carts don't move.
I don't see the point of Sentries in such a server, there's nothing to defend, and no where to attack with a mini sentry.

Ron' said:
The point of the Hightower server is just to kill people, there's is instant respawn and the carts don't move.
I don't see the point of Sentries in such a server, there's nothing to defend, and no where to attack with a mini sentry.
Ah alright.
Yea I see the point but honestly then I get this decision even less LOL.

I mean wouldnt you say that if there's nothing to defend, big sentries have to be disabled and mini sentries should be enabled for combat Engies??

plugin now installed and working

whats up with that boner?!, mini sentries on cp_orange are pretty dick head. but easy to take out on a huge map

cp_orange is a poorly built map. No healthpacks, gotta massively rely on medics, sandviches, mad milks (and crap load of other weapons) and dispensers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread