Status
Not open for further replies.

Miky950

Name of banned account:MIky950
Steam ID: miky9500
Date and Time of ban: 20 August at 12:00
Reason about ban: too many kill in Jailbreak
Admin that banned me: i don't know

Can you explain that ''too many kill in Jailbreak''?I can't understand point of your thread and i bet,admin wouldn't ban you for too many kills if you were in red team.

The template explicitly requests that you provide us with a link to your ban:

https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:68961890&Submit

This is your 6th ban because of freekilling. You were probably warned, slayed and kicked before at least the first two, since they were initiated by different admins. You had five chances to stop doing it, but apparently you didn't learn and do it again.

Da Random did most of your bans and Electrod did the permanent one, so you'll have to wait for what they have to say.

From what I saw in your ban report is that one of the bans is infact INVALID. Thereby, you will get a last chance from my part. (and apologies from my part, since I gave the invalid ban... :confused:)

Other than that, IF I see you do anything again you will (obviously) get a permanent ban. Don't waste it!

From what I saw in your ban report is that one of the bans is infact INVALID. Thereby, you will get a last chance from my part. (and apologies from my part, since I gave the invalid ban... :confused:)

Other than that, IF I see you do anything again you will (obviously) get a permanent ban. Don't waste it!
still, he got his 5th ban. Imo I wouldn't care since I do perma on 5th too.
Also, how the actual shit do you keep giving out those pre-mature bans.

TOP Players have about 3000 kills in jailbreak and have no ban ...
You have 300 kills and you already have 6 bans =D
So... Where is the problem ? =D
---> too many kills in Jailbreak: .::BF::.Da zJaniGT ... I can explain it i think =D Normally, he killed many prisoners without reason and now he feels aggrieved =D

And Miky950 Do not try to tell me you killed only 20 prisoners ...
[HERE] We can see all your statistics .. And i see 298 kills ...

5 isn't too much, especially seeing as how none of those bans were longer than a day. If bans could not be repealed, this section would be useless. People deserve a second chance unless it is the really extreme cases like Tromo.

Unless someone has anything against this judgment, I'm okay with unbanning him.

I will not kill most players without a reason
Please unbann me!

Yes =D =D =D You will not kill most players without reason ... Then, without reason you will kill only few people, true ? =D

5 isn't too much, especially seeing as how none of those bans were longer than a day. If bans could not be repealed, this section would be useless. People deserve a second chance unless it is the really extreme cases like Tromo.

Unless someone has anything against this judgment, I'm okay with unbanning him.
Well shit, he still didn't get it that he should stop freekilling prisoners after 5 valid bans. Imo I don't think people should be unbanned if they still break rules after being warned with a ban 4-5 times in a row.

Wat?

EDIT:Okay,so you think i'm a freekiller?You even saw me on blu team?I guess not.
As you know i played here for like 6-7hours per day and i was almost always first in red with most kills.How can you explain that?
Pssst, he was trying to explain what "too many kill in Jailbreak" means, kinda.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread