Declined Unfair ban. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

skibur

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=Skibur&Submit=Search
Name of your Banned Steam Account : Skibur
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:25796223
Date and Time of the Ban Today.
Reason about the Ban. Apparently the ban said "2H Obstructing Administrator". For hugging? Since when is that against the rule again?
Admin that Banned you: Shiroe.

Oh boy, let's ride the roller coaster again.
Another yet unfair ban that has nothing to do with the game play.
If you really must. Today was my first time using the chat in dodgeball server, and that was to simply answer Dio's question. She asked me why I was hugging her, so I simply replied, is that against the rule? Then moment later, I got banned by another administrator.

It seems like you guys are using words from someone else, and tries to use that against me. Why don't you confront me and ask me what is your problem. Perhaps I could help you out with something. Any other administrator wouldn't have any issue against me, but it just so happens that there's a few that holds a grudge against me for playing panda's server.

I fail to see any reason why I have to keep up with this silly ban appeal.

• Disagree
Reactions: Tsumiki
The rule you are constantly breaking is 2H and 2A. I've honestly had enough of your childish behavior and decided to ban you for it. Let me quote these rules for you:

a) Offensive language
You may not use any offensive language, which includes insults; excessive raging; disrespecting admins or other playersor provoking them; or any kind of discrimination. Racism is strictly forbidden.

h) Obstructing administrators
Generally obstructing an administrator in the performance of his tasks is strictly forbidden. This includes announcing when an administrator joins.

What you've been doing lately is personally sending messages to EVERYONE POSSIBLE to do a petition to revoke TWO good admins from the server of their powers. You not only do this often but you've even sent this to me personally and even broke rule 2H knowingly of the consequences when you targetted Dio for abuse by annoying her in the server intentionally. You sir are far in the wrong and this is where it ends. There is enough evidence, which has been seen prior on your last appeal by the other administrators. Not only are you a known trouble maker now but you can't follow simplistic rules; The fact I gave you a 1 day ban is being lenient knowing you knew the rules and still took the steps to annoy admins by contacting others to have a "petition" made up.

Not only do I have to stop what I'm doing when I get messaged about this but so do many others as people are privately reporting you to us about this which is hindering us from doing our jobs and upsetting a majority of the admins in the USA DB server. I doubt I need to post evidence but here's just one instance I have mentioned from your last ban appeal.

ztuf.png

I rest my case on this.

Honestly this it where I see it at. This is a known breach of the rules but intentionally targetting admins to abuse them via annoyance and it's carried on long enough without reprimand. When you get issues like these they are very delicate in nature and when it turns in to a habitual thing of trying to do a petition this is where it was decided on my part to step in and validate both the rules listed above were in direct breach. If this was just a he/she said situation with a disagreement and it ended there then this would not have gone this far, which unfortunately the offending party has kept going on to reach this point.

I'd like to know what the other admins have to think about this and please put yourself in both Asuna's and Dio's shoes when it comes to this situation. Dio is known to be strict and Asuna is aswell, which WE ALL are known to do when rules are broken. If you were targetted then would it not hinder your position here specifically if people kept telling you "So/so is wanting to do a petition against you" or what now I've been seeing people saying "Oh no Dio is here to abuse me because she is a bitch" (yes I have seen this a few times now in a term used that way) which not only hinders her doing her job but others.

• Winner
I'm going to drop my opinion here quickly as @Shiroe said I should do it hee in place of the shoutbox.

First I'd like to note that the rules he broke are server rules and should not be used to punish someone who did something that isn't in the server ( from what I know admin dissrespect outside the server is punishable).

Banning someone for someone doing something the first time without a warning is wrong, I mentioned this with his previous punishment to. We are admins we should act like it give warning where needed and don't let personal grudges screw with our judgement.

Banning him without a warning, is like me gagging someone for lenny spamming without a warning, the person doesn't know what he did wrong as he never got a warning and so couldn't change his way.

If it wasn't his first time doing what he did and he already got punished for it once I understand not giving a warning.

reminder I don't have the knowledge of everything that happened but there are certain things an admin should remember.

Also using the hugging command is not a banable offence only of the user spams it, if you ban someone for using it once.

I'm going to drop my opinion here quickly as @Shiroe said I should do it hee in place of the shoutbox.

First I'd like to note that the rules he broke are server rules and should not be used to punish someone who did something that isn't in the server ( from what I know admin dissrespect outside the server is punishable).

Banning someone for someone doing something the first time without a warning is wrong, I mentioned this with his previous punishment to. We are admins we should act like it give warning where needed and don't let personal grudges screw with our judgement.

Banning him without a warning, is like me gagging someone for lenny spamming without a warning, the person doesn't know what he did wrong as he never got a warning and so couldn't change his way.

If it wasn't his first time doing what he did and he already got punished for it once I understand not giving a warning.

reminded I don't have the knowledge of everything that happened but there are certain things an admin should remember.
He's been disrespecting administrators outside the server prior and even has targetted them in-game to cause problems. The rules he's broke related to inside the server issues where it's hindering our jobs even if it's outside the server which are off of his sole actions. I'm being told by many others of what he's doing which causes me to focus on that and calm people down inside the server when Dio or Asuna joins because they think, off of Skibur's actions, they are going to be unfairly abused for "not doing anything". I made sure to check all the rules prior to issuing the punishment for his actions and verify them with two others, regardless whom they may be, if it was bannable offenses. He's known the rules and was banned prior for disrespect and this is a second ban so he knew the rules going in to this which is why no warning was needed and I even spoke to him privately in April to not do it via the screenshot above in my initial reply.

• Agree
I do have to say @Asuna the screenshots you show are from someone claiming that skibur said something apperently without those people having any evidence themselves and you guys just seem to take their word for it. If there is evidence that. What they say is real that should be dropped in this thread to of that evidence is no existant then there is a problem.

• Disagree
Reactions: Tsumiki and skibur
He's been disrespecting administrators outside the server prior and even has targetted them in-game to cause problems.
I have yet fail to see how this provoke problems in-game with any administrator. I was gagged and muted for a week. I still abide the rules within the server of dodgeball. No where in the rule of dodgeball say I cannot target a single person more than once.

The rules he's broke related to inside the server issues where it's hindering our jobs even if it's outside the server which are off of his sole actions.
I have used the calladmin at least two or three times to report people stealing rockets. But again, Swaggy's post said that the rules only abide within the server and the server in it.

I'm being told by many others of what he's doing which causes me to focus on that and calm people down inside the server when Dio or Asuna joins because they think, off of Skibur's actions, they are going to be unfairly abused for "not doing anything". I made sure to check all the rules prior to issuing the punishment for his actions and verify them with two others, regardless whom they may be, if it was bannable offenses. He's known the rules and was banned prior for disrespect and this is a second ban so he knew the rules going in to this which is why no warning was needed and I even spoke to him privately in April to not do it via the screenshot above in my initial reply.

That is bias on your opinion. This still have nothing against me because I've been gagged and muted, therefore how can I possibly communicate with anyone in the server for the past few days? Please see the chat log, and tell me if I have ever communicate anyone in the past 10 days. Beside, I don't think I have seen you online. You rarely get online to see my own action. You cannot just assume my behavior from someone's word.

Please Shiroe, if you have a problem with me. Please discuss with me in private chat and I hope to see a resolute to all of this problem. This goes the same for you Dio and Asuna.

Otherwise, this thread is going nowhere, as to why I was banned from this server for saying one sentence.
There was nothing in the rule that says I can't hug anyone multiple of times. There was nothing in the rule that says anything against targeting the same person multiple of time. There was nothing in the rule that says any action outside of the server still applies in the server.

• Disagree
There was nothing in the rule that says anything against targeting the same person multiple of time.

By targeting, I mean you are trying to get Dio and I to get demoted.

I have yet fail to see how this provoke problems in-game with any administrator. I was gagged and muted for a week. I still abide the rules within the server of dodgeball. No where in the rule of dodgeball say I cannot target a single person more than once.

I have used the calladmin at least two or three times to report people stealing rockets. But again, Swaggy's post said that the rules only abide within the server and the server in it.

That is bias on your opinion. This still have nothing against me because I've been gagged and muted, therefore how can I possibly communicate with anyone in the server for the past few days? Please see the chat log, and tell me if I have ever communicate anyone in the past 10 days. Beside, I don't think I have seen you online. You rarely get online to see my own action. You cannot just assume my behavior from someone's word.

Please Shiroe, if you have a problem with me. Please discuss with me in private chat and I hope to see a resolute to all of this problem. This goes the same for you Dio and Asuna.

Otherwise, this thread is going nowhere, as to why I was banned from this server for saying one sentence.
There was nothing in the rule that says I can't hug anyone multiple of times. There was nothing in the rule that says anything against targeting the same person multiple of time. There was nothing in the rule that says any action outside of the server still applies in the server.

Skibur the hugging command is punishable if it keeps happening to much after each other with the attempt behind it to sort of annoy the person.

• Agree
Skibur the hugging command is punishable if it keeps happening to much after each other with the attempt behind it to sort of annoy the person.
They could have said something such as please stop or something.
Beside I've hugged other people along the line. (The fact that you can only hug within 30 sec duration doesn't count as spamming or targeting).

I feel like I used the hug to give gesture of saying good game and embrace the game integrity.
Or is that mortally wrong of me to continue to hug someone repetitively without having anyone tell me about it?

Beside, you missing a lot of those chat conversation. Noah, also known as N, have told me that Asuna and Dio were calling him inappropriate names. Such as "Pedophile". Thus I said that in the chat, because it feels like you were harassing players through steam chat. It's funny that you left out Noah's comment, and focused on my conversation instead.

But let's take it there. Talk about something that has nothing to do in the server, or whereas have anything against while I'm playing in game.

• Dislike

No sir it is not a bias of opinions. When MULTIPLE people have contacted me it goes from just a hunch and proof of the past to proof of the present. This has been happening for far to long now and I'm not going to stand for it.

My issue is you are breaking the rules and that's that as I swore to uphold them here when I became an administrator. Break the rules and consequences happen.

Disrespecting others and where the issue from outside comes inside the server is bannable; See my previous reply to Swaggy which explains it. Hugging to annoy someone can be targetting them to annoy them but honestly that's not what this is about.

This is officially turning in to a back and forth so let's see what the other administrators say about this before this continues further so everyone can see their thoughts on the actions described.

• Agree
Beside I've hugged other people along the line. (The fact that you can only hug within 30 sec duration doesn't count as spamming or targeting).

I feel like I used the hug to give gesture of saying good game and embrace the game integrity.
Or is that mortally wrong of me to continue to hug someone repetitively without having anyone tell me about it?

Beside, you missing a lot of those chat conversation. Noah, also known as N, have told me that Asuna and Dio were calling him inappropriate names. Such as "Pedophile". Thus I said that in the chat, because it feels like you were harassing players through steam chat. It's funny that you left out Noah's comment, and focused on my conversation instead.

But let's take it there. Talk about something that has nothing to do in the server, or whereas have anything against while I'm playing in game.

First off, why are you trying to change the subject, sir? This is about you. Not about some other person's personal conversations. I assume you must have nothing else to say and you just want to change the subject. Anywho, that's some personal talk, and I don't see what it has to do with your ban appeal. That's off-topic. Now get to it. Back to your appeal.

• Disagree
Reactions: skibur

First of all, when you hugged Dio, she said, "why are you hugging me?". That should've been an obvious indicator that she did not want anything from you. Yet, you continued to hug her.

Please do not talk about another personal issue that does not relate to your ban. That issue can be solved privately.

@Swaggy , I provided Asuna with quotes Skibur said. I tried getting a screenshot but the chat erased.

• Agree
  • Informative
Reactions: Tsumiki and Flynt
First of all, when you hugged Dio, she said, "why are you hugging me?". That should've been an obvious indicator that she did not want anything from you. Yet, you continued to hug her.

Please do not talk about another personal issue that does not relate to your ban. That issue can be solved privately.

@Swaggy , I provided Asuna with quotes Skibur said. I tried getting a screenshot but the chat erased.
You're right, let's not talk about personal issue that somehow related to my issue outside the game chat. The fact that one conversation leads to another conversation.

But apparently this thread is now derailed...

The fact remains. I have broken no rules in game, and while in game, a simple "Please stop" would have be suffice. Otherwise, Hug and other related in game chat command is not bannable offense.

This is almost saying using RTD too many time can get you banned now, when it was already provided for the user to use to begin with.

• Disagree

well even though I still don't aggree with punishing for stuff outside the server (again admin dissrespect being the one thing I aggree with) I now see where the ban is comming from. So I see no reason for me to be posting my opinion anymore here.

• Agree
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread