Status
Not open for further replies.

VinnyTheSpy

Name of your Banned Steam Account:VinnyTheSpy
Steam ID 32 (How to get your Steam ID 32: Click here):STEAM_0:1:109528479
Date and Time of the Ban: 4/21/24
Reason about the Ban:baiting and 1 freekill
Admin that Banned you: not sure
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: I looked at the clips in the report and the freekill was on me I didnt know it would kill him cause he wasnt in the box with me but thats on me. Though the baiting part the only times I baited were to go kill the afks in cells, and trying to start deathfall for the warden. Which are valid reasons. With that I also just got unguardbanned and I hadn't done anything wrong before that freekill. With 1 freekill doesnt
Note: I know I have been guard banned a few times now but, this time I was actually genuinely playing blue and not breaking rules. Since being unguard banned I have really only played blue and the rules I have broke is I have freekilled 2 people on accident. The one in the clip and one other person but once I freekilled the other person I slayed my self. So for these reasons I feel I should be unbanned since I do really like playing blue.

This is actually ridiculous man you've been unguardbanned for two days.

If you can't handle being guard and continuously make mistakes why do you go through so much effort in attempt to be unguardbanned only to just make the same mistakes again?

• Agree
Reactions: LilSpaceMan
I didn't continuously make any mistake I was playing guard normally. And you say making the same mistakes again in that case you are wrong because I was playing just how anyone else would.

So will I be recieveing a final answer or atleast a reply cause almost every staff member has looked at this and I have got one reply that didnt really give anything to this appeal.

Clips show you baiting multiple times with you doing tauntkills near reds as well as a freekill at the end of the first clip. This appeal demonstrates that despite being given an extra chance you had no intention on being careful and made no effort to grasp the rules.

You may try and re-appeal 3 months from now with good behavior.
Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread