Accepted Unmute me (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saying that a reason why you should recieve the ungag/unmute.... Only a template isn't enough

Nickname: Spah | Selling Skins✔
Steam ID: Steam ID STEAM_0:0:124289372
Reason: Insulting:mad:
Admin: Permanent
Hi there, I'm the admin called mostly: "Johnny" in-game on the doctor servers, and also the one who applied the permanent final mute. I do believe I did right, since this one was...your..mh..8th commonblock. It has been a blind fortune for you escaping from the 2 previous ones (in terms of getting perm'd already); consider that there are admins who apply the permanent tag at the 5th commblock/ban.
But now, let's turn back on the main theme: when I joined the server on the map dr_cocainum, you were insulting someguy who was delaying a little bit in front of the three doors (the ones with justin bieber, mitt romney and the girl..whatever). And when I told you to not doing that, you insulted me as well.
The end

Edit: forgot to show the board https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:124289372&Submit=Search

I remember this guy... and not in a good way. didn't you admin impersonate aswell?

Erm...It's his 4th mute, not his 8th mute.

So technically you've done it too early. :confused:
I've seen mixxed situations where at a certain number of commonblocks (no difference if gags or mute) the subjects had received permanent punishments on the chat and on the microphone as well. If I was of that "cruel", I could effectly put a permanent gag on you due to the possibility of "changing way to break the rules".
After a talk with another gameserver admin, I've decided to lift the permanent mute away..BUT ONLY FOR A LAST TIME. Wich means if the next time you get caught, you receive a permanent mute again and plus a permanent gag to assure you won't be able to escape your "imprisonment".

• Agree
Reactions: Madact
Dude i am on this server maybe for 4 years so i must do mistakes you want 3 years without any mistake
Cannot use the "time passes, so I'm legit to do a certain number of mistakes year by year"
I remember this guy... and not in a good way. didn't you admin impersonate aswell?
Don't throw in this argument

• Funny
Reactions: OwapY
Wait what the fuck's going on in this appeal? Madact says a thing in appealer's defense, he then gets offended by it, attacking Madact?!

I personally agree with mutes and gags being counted separately of each other. So in my eyes he would still have a couple of chances to improve. After all, if he keeps doing what he's doing, the perm for both means of communicating is soon there.

Reactions: TBotV63 and plEase
Wait what the fuck's going on in this appeal? Madact says a thing in appealer's defense, he then gets offended by it, attacking Madact?!

I personally agree with mutes and gags being counted separately of each other. So in my eyes he would still have a couple of chances to improve. After all, if he keeps doing what he's doing, the perm for both means of communicating is soon there.

I don't agree, both chat and voice rules are communication-related and are similar in too many ways to be separated rigidly. The moment you separate them people can break voice rules until they get muted 3 or 4 times and then just switch to chat. In general, 10 chances is far too many.

Wait what? I thought you was suppose to treat both gags and mutes separately but you are my old mentor wtf x.x

Well this was settled ages ago now...Meaning a decision was made. I did say to him if you want you can keep it on but it's all ready gone past that point now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread